« Home | ... Chihuahua ... » | ... The Beginning ... » 

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 

... Ramblings one ...

I am sitting here watching FOX & Friends News with Steve, ED and Brian. When Steve starts to do his segment on the Weather he speaks “We are getting this information from Google Maps.” I thought that was just worth mentioning since it got my attention up on the TV Screen and off my Laptop Screen momentarily.

Wow I am so glad I waited to start my day of cleaning and watched My Friends @ Fox because they had a speaker come on with her two Yorkies and she spoke how they have saved her life. I wrote in an earlier post how I feel my Chihuahua has kept me going. She has wrote a book “Living a Dog's Life, Jazzy, Juicy, and Me by Cindy Adams

→ Personal note:
I think I may have made the mistake of letting my husband look at my blog aka my therapy sessions. I didn’t think it would bother him or be a big deal, but he got quiet and looked at me odd. After much silence he looked at me and said, I can’t make sense of it.

→ I felt sad. I wanted it to be secret / private, but at that moment I wanted some recognition for all my work on it, I wanted some feedback. I should have waited for you to give me the feedback I needed. Now my husband looks at me with pity. I made the mistake once; I will not let him in my Therapy Sessions again. It is just best for him and me. I think He likes to look at me as strong and I believe I too like Him to think of me as strong, not someone needing Therapy.

… Session time over …

About me

  • I'm Manic-Mom
  • From United States
Married fourteen years, we have one daughter, age eleven and one Fur-kid daughter age fourteen months. more …

Archived Therapy Sessions


Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates