« Home 

Sunday, March 26, 2006 

... The Beginning ...

Today I begin Blog Therapy. I hope by sharing my moods I will help another as I help myself.

I tried to think of a pertinent name, and thought of the Music group “DC-Talk” their song ‘Minds Eye’ and that was it for me.

I heard someone say one day: “This life is a mess, you must have faith or all you have is the mess.” That is so true for me and I know for you. My mind is a racing subway and it takes GOD to slow it so I can have piece. He keeps me balanced with his words and his workings through others to touch me. I am, because He is.

I do have issues that I would like to share but in private. I am scared to share with family or friends for the looks they will give me from that moment on. I don’t want that added stress so I come to blog in piece with strangers who will read what I share and maybe give some insight to why my mind wonders.

I wake up every morning pretending that I’m okay. Sometimes I don’t know who I am. But as for today I am good. I have wanted to start blog-therapy for a long time and today I am taking the time to begin – because there are some days I am down and really need help and my family just look at me like I am crazy. I have even been told to suck it up and get a grip on reality.

So this is where I come to lay on my couch and type on my laptop and share my manic mind’s wonderings. I am new to this and will have to learn all the ropes as I go, like do I post one time a day or multiple times. I will learn from you or as I read more on the site.

Thank you for reading my ramblings. Believe me more will come.

this is entirely too good of a first post. I think there is a tradition somewhere that says the first post has to be really pointless and crappy.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Manic-Mom
  • From United States
Married fourteen years, we have one daughter, age eleven and one Fur-kid daughter age fourteen months. more …

Past Therapy Sessions

Archived Therapy Sessions


Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates